The best way to protect information is to have a personal digital signature. This type of signature is a whole complex of hardware and software tools, which is designed to identify the user during legal actions. So that the EDS design does not become a problem for you, and you could do it without hassle, you should entrust the process to experienced professionals of our company. Thanks to the rich work experience, our specialists will speed up the process of creating a digital signature, and you will not have to waste precious time on understanding the sphere that you are unfamiliar with.
Electronic signature for individuals: list of documents
In order to obtain a qualified electronic signature without red tape and unnecessary fuss, you will need the following important papers:
- identity document;
- copies of the constituent documents of the company;
- other papers listed by the certifying authority.
Making digital signatures for legal entities: important tips
Take note of the basic tips that will facilitate the process of registration of electronic signature. Consider these important points:
- Decide on the purpose for which you need a digital signature. For example, someone needs a signature to participate in electronic bidding or an auction. Remember that there is no such signature that would suit any occasion. That is why for each situation a certain digital signature and keys of a certain type are applied.
- Trust the process of creating a digital signature to experienced professionals who have the right to provide services to individuals and legal entities. In our company you will be provided with a signature of any kind that you need. For those who are planning to carry out operations on a specific trading platform, it will not be superfluous to find out which institution’s certificate is allowed.
- If you want to get more than one certificate, then you should notify professionals who assist in the design of EDS. So you can easily save yourself from delays during the signature process.
- Registration of the electronic digital signature for legal entities means preparation of the whole package of documents. For an individual, a passport will be required without fail, and it will be important for the legal entity to provide copies of constituent papers and a power of attorney for the person who issues the key certificate.
- Prepared documents can be submitted in person or remotely.
How to order the design of the key EDS?
If you already know exactly what digital signature you need, then it’s time to ask for help from our company. We provide services for registration of qualified electronic signature, while doing everything possible so that our client received the ordered signature within a short period of time. If you have questions, we advise the client, give good advice. To order a service, it is enough to call the number indicated on the site and report on what signature is required for you. Employees of the company will quickly respond to the incoming call and will soon begin working on the creation of EDS as soon as possible.