Location, composition of participants, managers, founders – all this may change over time. To change these components for a legal entity, you need to make changes to the relevant information in the Unified Register of the State.
What documents need to be prepared
Making changes to the registry will consider the example of a Limited Liability Company (LLC). This form of business management is most common among registered companies.
The LLC Charter contains the following information:
- Company name;
- location (official address);
- type of economic or commercial activity;
- types of services provided;
- information about the participants, founders, managers;
- founder share of capital, the procedure for making investments;
- division of profits, losses between the founders, participants;
- organization of company management, decision-making procedure;
- amendment of the charter (on whom this function lies);
- methods of reorganization, liquidation.
Changing the charter of an existing company involves submitting the required package of documents to the registrar within the time frame stipulated by law. Documents, dates depend on the form of the company.
According to the legislative base of Ukraine, a limited liability company must notify the registrar of the reorganization of the charter not later than 3 days from the date of the adoption of the relevant decision. The most common changes relate to the reorganization of the company. To carry out this type of procedure, you must provide the following documents:
- a statement regarding the reorganization of the structure of a legal entity with a petition for amending the Unified Register of the State;
- Minutes of the meeting of the LLC, where the relevant decision was made (with the signatures of all participants);
- a check confirming the payment of an administrative tax for making the necessary changes to the statute of a legal entity (tax is UAH 480 as of January 1, 2018);
- power of attorney from the founder or his passport (depending on who submits the petition);
- a statement on behalf of the founder (member) who wants to leave the company, and in the event of his death – a copy of the medical death certificate.
What you need to make changes
To make the necessary changes to the statute of a legal entity, it is important to collect all the documents and arrange them correctly. Even a minor mistake can cause a rejection of the application with the further need to collect the entire package of documents from the beginning.
The essence of the changes should be displayed in the protocol filed with the rest of the papers. The remaining documents remain unchanged regardless of the purpose of the reorganization.
Papers are submitted in printed form according to the inventory. A copy of the latter is handed to an individual directly on the day of submission of documents. The following notes are put on the list: the date of receipt and the code by which the founder will be able to check whether his application has been completed on the website of the relevant institution.
Collection of the necessary documents, their execution and submission of an application – all this takes a lot of time and effort. At the same time, it is necessary to be extremely attentive, since even the smallest mistake can cause the return of the entire package of documents. Our company will help you make changes to statutory documents in the shortest possible time at a reasonable price.